Roots of Integrity, Holistic Fitness & Wellness is a client-centered boutique studio located in Chicago’s South Loop offering holistic fitness training for individuals of all ages and ability levels. Our quality, experienced instructors offer GYROTONIC®, Pilates, and yoga training in both small-group and private settings. Our mission is to find the best holistic fitness program for your needs to help you achieve overall wellbeing.
Browse the website and learn more about our offerings (Pilates, yoga, GYROTONIC®, and holistic life coaching) and instructors. Feel free to contact us to learn more or schedule a session.
Notes for your Pilates, GYROTONIC®, or Yoga Session:
- Cell phones need to be on silent in the studio.
- Enter and exit the studio quietly. (Sessions may be in progress.)
- Please wait in the Serenity Room (waiting area) for your instructor to invite you into the studio for your session.
- Sessions can be done barefoot or wearing cleangrip socks.
- Wear clothing that you are comfortable moving in. Please do not wear short or loose-fitting shorts.
- Unless otherwise requested hands-on adjustments will be part of your holistic fitness training program.
- All sessions are by appointment only and are reserved with a paid session.
- Our 24-hour cancellation policy applies for all appointments and classes. (No exceptions.)
- Arriving 15 minutes or later for a session without proper notice will forfeit your session.
- 3 no shows or excessive late cancellations may result in the loss of your future appointments
- Breathe and enjoy!
Our Philosophy and Intention
Roots of Integrity, Holistic Fitness & Wellness is built upon the belief that holistic fitness options such as Pilates, yoga, and GYROTONIC® are safe, fun, healthy, and effective fitness plans. Clients at Roots of Integrity receive personal, individualized attention and the highest quality instruction. Sessions with Roots of Integrity are personal, detailed, and will leave you feeling full of energy, peace, and strength.
ROI is committed to serving our clients with INTEGRITY. This means all sales are clear, honest, and direct. We work with a “no muss-no fuss” philosophy: all policies are clearly communicated from day one. In the spirit of professionalism, focus, and non-discrimination, we do not make any exceptions to these policies. This also means we will be clear and candid with the client about goals, physical limitations, and exercise prescriptions.
ROI training is from the “inside-out.” We first work to connect the mind to the body and breath, and teach movement awareness from the spine and pelvis, the ROOT of all movement. All movement should be done with INTEGRITY: thoughtfulness, intention, and proper alignment.
ROI is not only the acronym of Roots of Integrity but also of “Return on Investment.” Our belief is that investing in your health and fitness is an investment that has the best “ROI” (Return on Investment). The fitness methods of Pilates, yoga, and GYROTONIC® energize, strengthen, and improve the overall health of the body, mind, and spirit.
“Physical fitness is the first requisite of happiness. Our interpretation of physical fitness is the attainment and maintenance of a uniformly developed body with a sound mind fully capable of naturally, easily, and satisfactorily performing our many and varied daily tasks with spontaneous zest and pleasure.”- Joseph Pilates